Brown Butter Roll Out Cookies
6 ounces of chilled BROWN BUTTER
3 tablespoons sour cream
½ cups sugar
¼ cup brown sugar (packed)
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Genie's Dream Clearly Not Vanilla
2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
1. Cream together butter, sour cream, sugar, brown sugar and powdered sugar.
2. Add the eggs and flavorings.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and salt and stir with a whisk to full mix ingredients.
4. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until the dough will stick together when pressed with your fingers.
5. After mixing, divide and shape into disks and wrap in plastic wrap. Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
6. Roll dough between two sheets of parchment paper to approx. ¼” thick (rolling between parchment will reduce the use of additional flour. Additional flour will make this dough crumbly and dry).
7. Cut into desired shapes and bake at 350° for 12-13 minutes or until the tops no longer appear shiny.